In this week’s Christmas eve edition of The Land Geek Round Table, Team Geek is going to stuff your stockings full with a treasure trove of tech goodies that will assist in the growth of your land business!
Listen in as the team goes over:
Joining Mark this week are:
- Erik Peterson
- Mimi Schmidt
- Tate Litchfield
- Scott Todd
What comes first, automation or delegation? This is a mistake often seen in the optimization process. The team goes over the steps they take in their own business optimization to help equip you with the best knowledge possible. (Hint: Humans first!)
Then, Geeky Stocking Stuffers—tech tools you can’t live without that will have you optimizing, delegating, and automating like a pro!
- LGPass—Automates the paperwork. Fills in and prints out offer letters, contracts, and closing documents in seconds. Available to Flight School and coaching students.
- Airtable—Team organization
- GIS Systems
- Zapier—Connects apps to automate the workflow
- Follow Up Boss—Automate lead follow up
- Process Street—Process management, task automation
- G-suite—Collaboration tool
- Slack—Team messaging
- Fleeq—To create training videos
- LastPass—Password manager that allows you to share login information securely with your VAs
- InvestorNinjas.com—To learn anything about anything. Courses on finance, marketing, technology & more!
- GeekPay—Note collection
- Zoom or Loom—To record training videos
- Trello—Team project board
All of us here at Land Geek HQ want to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas!
TIP OF THE WEEK
Tate: Check out JustWatch. A guide to help you find your favorite shows across all the streaming services.
Isn’t it time to create passive income so you can work where you want, when you want and with whomever you want?